Jio is one of the topics which is most discussed in last few days. It is still trending with its new preview offers, extension of its offer to well-known brands like Samsung, Lg, Panasonic, YU, Micromax, TCL , Alcatel, Karbon, Gionee, Lava, Xolo.
There are 3 methods ways by which we can get our own personal Jio sim card.
- Buy Lyf mobile.
- Buy Jio Mifi Device
- Generate Coupon code for supported Smartphone.
You are here because you don’t want to buy a new device or you don’t have supported Smartphone. We have a simple way by which any Smartphone can be installed with Jio sim for free.
How to get Jio sim card on any smartphone:
- Install My Jio app (old version). Do not install it from Play store because it updated with compatible Smartphone. Get old My Jio apk file from Google search or Download it from here.
- Click on Install Jio apps button. Do not open any app till all other apps installed on your Smartphone.
- After all, apps are installed, close all apps including MyJio.
- Now make sure Wifi and Data are OFF, Your smartphone must be Offline.
- Next start MyJio App. i.e., from the list of apps, just open My Jio app.
- You will now see Animated phone using the screen of My Jio app with a Welcome message, Sign in, Sign up, Skip button, Get Jio sim button. At the top of screen, you will be alerted with message that you are offline “No network connection”
- Click on “Get Jio sim” and start your wifi or data now.
- Complete the remaining steps of selecting Location and generate Coupon code.
- Visit nearby reliance digital center or Jio center show your coupon code and get sim card.
Tell us if this method worked for you in the comment section below.