These millet cupcakes are healthy and delicious at the same time, and a very good snack for all the kids who are studying hard for exams.
Mixed millet flour- ½ cup
Whole wheat flour- ¼ cup
All-purpose flour – ¾ cup
Ghee – ¼ cup
Egg – 1
Sugar – ¾ cup
Salt – ¼ tsp
Baking powder – ¾ tsp
Baking soda – ¾ tsp
Curd – ¾ cup
Orange zest – 1 tsp
Nutella – as required
- Pre-heat oven in 170 C. Line cupcake baking tray with paper liners.
- Mix all the dry ingredients like millet flour, whole wheat flour and all-purpose flour, baking powder and soda, sieve 2 to 3 times or mix with dry whisk.
- Now take one more bowl or food processer, put egg, curd, sugar, ghee, salt and beat nicely.
- Grate orange zest from outer surface of the orange (Don’t add any white part) and add this to liquid and beat one more time.
- Now pour this wet mixture into dry ingredient mixture and fold in and mix everything lightly.
- Don’t over mix.
- Pour this mixture into cupcake tray by using the spoon.
- Drop Nutella on the top of each batter filled cupcake mould, swirl a little.
- Bake this in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until done.
- Enjoy with evening tea. It is a good option as a snack as well.