Painter Gunduz Aghayev is back with a new work called “Imagine.” This time, the illustrations are about children. The painter condemns those who want to make children part of their dirty play. Children are innocent and we have to give our all for their future. We have to try not to repeat our previous sins. Let’s make the world as perfect as children, for children.
Here are the illustrations,
1. Vietnam War’s “Napalm Girl”
2. Kevin Carter’s Pulitzer Prize-winning photo (1993)
3. Children in Vietnam
4. Death of Aylan Kurdi (Syria)
5. A Japanese boy standing at attention after having brought his dead younger brother to a cremation pyre, 1945
6. Killed azerbaijani journalist Elmar Huseynov’s son
7. Child brides Tehani (in pink) and Ghada in Afghanistan
8. Rendered homeless by German bombs during the Blitz, a London boy points out his bedroom to friends in 1940
9. Doctor Janusz Korczak with children
Hats off to the painter Gunduz Aghayev and his creativeness to convey the powerful message. Let no child be deprived of his childhood. Share if you agree!