Indian gooseberry also known as Amla in Hindi is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Indian Gooseberry along with ginger helps in combating common cold and fever by improving our immune system. This juice can be used to detox our body. Indian Gooseberry-ginger detox juice concentrate can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator for up to a month. Now let’s prepare this detox juice, shall we..
Indian Gooseberry 7-8
Ginger ½ inch
- Wash, deseed and chop gooseberry in to small pieces.
- Take a blender, add chopped gooseberry / nellikai, ginger piece, salt and sugar, grind it to puree.
- You can keep this juice as is in the fridge for up to a month.
- To prepare juice take two tablespoons of this concentrate and add
- required water add lemon juice, Strain the juice. serve with ice cubes.