When life is too busy and your family wants to enjoy a healthy wholesome breakfast at home, the solution is this easy, quick instant bread dosa. And now you and your family both can enjoy this breakfast on busy or lazy mornings.
Whole wheat bread – 4 slices
Bombay rava – ½ cup
Rice flour- ½ cup
Salt – to taste
Mustard- ¼ tsp.
Cumin – ½ tsp.
Turmeric – ¼ tsp.
Onion- 1 small (chopped)
Curry leaves- few (chopped)
- Take 4 slices of whole wheat bread, dip them in water and squeeze. Put this in a mixi jar.
- To this mixi jar add Bombay rava, rice flour, curd, salt to taste and little water and run this for few minutes. Now dosa batter is ready.
- To this batter add seasoning.
- For the seasoning–
Take oil in a small kadai, add mustard, when the mustard splutters, add cumin, chopped curry leaves, chopped onion and turmeric .Fry till rawness of the onion is gone.
- Put this seasoning into the prepared dosa batter.
- Check the consistency and adjust water accordingly, batter should be like regular urad dosa batter.
- Now prepare like a regular dosa and serve with chutney powder, sambar or coconut chutney and enjoy your healthy breakfast.