Here it is another ice cream but this time it’s much easier recipe and needs no cooking at all 🙂
Mango Puree: 2 cups
Condensed Milk: 1 cup
Fresh Cream: 1 cup
Dry fruits – your wish J
* Wash, peel mangoes and separate two pieces. Grind the remaining pieces of the mangoes to make puree.
I have used Mallika variety mango – 2
* Pour the fresh cream to a bowl, (here I have used Amul fresh cream from which I really got very good result.)
Whisk the cream for few minutes, don’t over beat.
* You will get a nice stiff peak.
* Now add condensed milk and blend together.
* To this mixture add mango puree and mix well.
* Pour this mixture to a air tight container and Keep it in freezer for overnight or for 6hours.
*Cut the 2 separated pieces of mango into small pieces and keep it in freezer.
* Take out the ice cream after 6 hours and beat using mixer don’t over beat. This step is to avoid ice crystal
* After this step add dry fruits of your choice and those small pieces of mango and add to this mixture. These
pieces seem very nice while eating the ice cream.
* Again pour it into air tight container and freeze it for 6 hours.
I bet after 6 hours the outcome is so good that it tastes like natural ice cream…
Hmmm that mango flavours, dry fruits, and yeah those crunchy pieces of mango! Heaven!!