Makes-20 square pieces
Coconut milk(freshly extracted preferably, if not tinned coconut milk)- 500 ml or 3 cups
Ghee -1/4 tsp. (to grease plate, spoon and knife to cut the fudge)
- In a big non stick pan add coconut milk.
- To that add milk.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add sugar with continuous stirring and bring it to a boil again.
- Once done bring the flame to a low and keep stirring on a low to medium flame.
- As you go on, you will observe the milk mixture thickens and takes the form of condense milk.
- Further cook with stirring and you will observe the change in colour to a brownish thick liquid.
- After around 1 1/2 to 2 hours of cooking you would see that the mixture takes the form of a dough and leaves the pan freely at the bottom.
- Transfer it to a greased plate and pat well with a greased spoon.
- Cut into desired shapes when warm using a greased sharp knife and allow them to cool. Enjoy this delicious dessert.